This legal notice (hereinafter, “Legal Notice”) is operated by WISE SECURITY GLOBAL SL (hereinafter, “Wise”) with registered office at Alameda Recalde 34, 2º izq, Bilbao, 48900, BIZKAIA, with CIF B95732087 and has in order to comply with the information obligation that article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce imposes on all service providers, as well as establishing the rules of use of the website that are applicable to all users as a result of using it.
Access, navigation and use of the website haunt-keeper.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice. Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services on the Website may be subject to compliance with specific conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by the Users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
2.- Conditions of access and use
Access to and browsing through the Website implies that the User of the same accepts in its entirety and undertakes to fully comply with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Wise.
Access to the Web is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User, who will be liable in any case for the damages that such access may cause.
In any case, the registration, access and navigation of the Website by minors under eighteen (18) years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who They will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
The owner of the Website does not identify himself with the opinions expressed in it by his collaborators. Wise reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their servers.
3.- Rules of use of the Website
The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the Website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, this Website Legal Notice, generally accepted morals and good customs and the public order.
Without the following list being limiting, the User must refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Cause damage, interruptions or defects in the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Wise, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempting to access, use and / or manipulate the data of Wise, third party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Wise or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtain and try to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the Web pages where the content is located or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and / or the contents;
- If registration is possible, register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, the Wise servers or the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other illegitimate means ;
- Breaking or attempting to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of Wise, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way, it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Agreements and in the rest of the applicable legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigration, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order ;
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance;
- It is protected by the legislation regarding the protection of intellectual or industrial property belonging to Wise or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized;
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or people’s own image;
- Constitute any type of advertising;
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
The breach of any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by Wise of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of its rights and obligations, and the account of the offending User may be eliminated or blocked, without the possibility of compensation for any damages caused, as well as the possibility of taking legal actions that Wise deems appropriate.
Wise makes the following email address available to Users firstname.lastname@example.org with the purpose that a User affected by any content can bring it to the attention of Wise, with the intention of rectifying said content if it is appropriate.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial property
The User acknowledges and accepts that the intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by Wise or third parties and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity is prohibited. that can be done with the contents of its web pages not even citing the sources, except with written consent of Wise. All trade names, brands or different signs of any kind contained in the Company’s web pages are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
In no case does the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
Any other use or exploitation of any rights not indicated in this Legal Notice will be subject to the prior, express and written authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Wise or the third party owner of the affected rights.
Wise is the owner or licensee of the elements that make up the graphic design of its Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless you have prior, express authorization. and in writing from Wise.
The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case Wise the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property or any other .
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal content, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial property rights, or of any other nature, he must immediately notify Wise through the email address electronic email@example.com or by post to our central offices, located at Alameda Recalde 34, 2º izq, Bilbao, 48900, BIZKAIA.
5.- Third parties websites and links
5.1- Links to Wise website
Links to the Wise website is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them. It is reported that these links are managed by third parties, Wise not having the human or technical means to previously know and / or control and / or steal all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which they are can be accessed from the website.
Consequently, Wise will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
5.2.- Links to Wise website on other platforms and social networks
Wise makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties (p .ej. twitter, Linkedin, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Wise and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by Wise of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login / password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside of Wise’s control. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Wise, so Wise will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments.
Given that Wise may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that Wise does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User may access on said pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
5.3.- Links on other web pages to the Website
Wise does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Wise does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limited to, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
6.-RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Wise cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and / or the services and contents of the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Wise does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the Website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
Wise may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of the Website or any of the services offered therein contrary to this Legal Notice.
Wise is not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Wise.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Wise web pages;
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it.
- Damages or damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Wise establishes on the Website or through the violation of the Website’s security systems;
Wise, however, declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and to minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and from a the contents published on the Website.
Wise will not be liable for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management ofWise, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, outside the control and due diligence byWise, there will be no compensation forWise to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
7.- CONTACT WITH WISE
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, you can contact Wise at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our central offices, located at Alameda Recalde 34, 2º izq, Bilbao, 48900, BIZKAIA.
8.- Applicable Legislation or Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Wise and the Users of its telematic services, present on the web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these conditions.
Last update: February 2021