1.- Identification of Data Controler
We inform you that personal data obtained as a result of your access or, if applicable, registration as a User, will be incorporated into a process system owned by WISE SECURITY GLOBAL SL with CIF B95732087 and address at Alameda Recalde 34, 2º izq, Bilbao, 48900, BIZKAIA with contact e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filling in the contact form is mandatory in order to receive information in which you have shown interest or to receive commercial communications that suit your interests. If you do not provide the requested personal data or do not accept this data protection policy, it means that it is impossible to receive information, if applicable, register or subscribe to any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
In any case, at the time of collecting your data, you will be informed about this specific data processing.
2.- Purposes and legal basis for processing
The personal data will be processed by Wise for the following purposes:
- Manage the relationship with the User and respond to requests, doubts, proposals and claims that users send through the contact forms or other means that are enabled on the Website, whose processing is based on their consent.
- Manage the request for information about Wise products and their distribution, the processing of which is based on your consent.
- Where appropriate, receive and assess resumes or information on the experience of users, and where appropriate, incorporate candidates in personnel selection processes.
- Send commercial communications or newsletters related to your interests whose processing will be based on your consent.
- Manage, if applicable, the registration of the user account, necessary for the acquisition of Wise products, whose processing is based on the contractual relationship .
- Manage, if applicable, the sending of information to which you have subscribed.
In relation to data processing based on consent, the user may revoke his request at any time and free of charge, although this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke your request or unsubscribe from the sending of commercial communications, the user may contact Wise through email email@example.com.
3.- Providing data
Wise will process the data that is requested in the contact and, if applicable, registration forms, as well as those that the user voluntarily provides us.
In the forms provided on the Website, the data that must necessarily be completed will be identified. In the event that the user does not provide the data marked as mandatory, Wise will not be able to process their request.
4.- Data conservation
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests to unsubscribe from Wise in a subscription made.
In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at minors, Wise will request the consent of parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of data.
6.- Data communication
Wise does not transfer or communicate user data to third parties. However, if required by a contract that binds the parties or if required by law, you may have to communicate them to third parties (for example, Courts and Tribunals).
Likewise, data may be shared with providers that provide services and that require access to data that is the responsibility of Wise. At all times, Wise will guarantee that the third parties with whom it contracts allow compliance with the applicable regulations and, in no case, will it process them for purposes other than those indicated by Wise.
7.- Exercise of Data Protection Rights
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition of your data, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org ,or by ordinary mail addressed to Wise, Ref. RGPD, at Alameda Recalde 34, 2º izq, Bilbao, 48900, BIZKAIA. To exercise these rights it is necessary that you prove your personality to Wise by sending a photocopy of your National Identity Document or any other means valid in Law. However, the modification or rectification of your access or, if applicable registration data, may be carried out on your own by identifying yourself, previously, with your username and password.
Likewise, if the user considers that Wise has violated any of the rights conferred by the applicable regulations on data protection, he may file a claim with the Basque Data Protection Agency or another competent control authority in the matter.
8.- Security measures
Wise will process the user’s data confidentially at all times and keeping their secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to guarantee the security of their data and to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft thereof, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
9.- Limit of liability
Wise will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond Wise’s control; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through unlawful meddling outside of Wise’s control. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
9.- User responsibility
- Guarantees that he/she is over 14 years of age and that the information he/she provides to Wise is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
- Guarantees that, in the event that he/she provides information from third parties, it has informed them of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that he/she have obtained the express authorization to provide the data to Wise for the purposes indicated.
- The user will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that he/she provides through the Website and for the direct or indirect damages that this causes to Wise or to third parties.
- The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Wise from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or in case of registration or subscription. Wise is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, therefore it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information. Wise reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. Wise is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by Wise provided that it comes from sources other than Wise.
11.- Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated procssing of the same by Wise in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy. Certain services provided on the Portal may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data.
We also inform you that we may use “cookies” when you browse the Website. In any case, the user has the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. You can obtain more information about our use of “cookies” by consulting our Cookies Policy, also accessible on the Website.
It should be noted these particular conditions can be modified in order to adapt to new regulatory requirements, so users are advised to visit it periodically.
Last Updated: February 2021